1. I am thankful for a free Saturday with not much on the agenda.
2. I'm thankful for our little neighborhood coffee shop. It's just Starbucks, but it's community and free internet.
3. I'm thankful Tim wants to go hardware store browsing so I can look at products for the rehab project.
4. I'm so thankful that I have someone to workout with, and someone who always encourages and lifts me up. I don't think I could have completed 5 long hill jogs without him.
5. I'm thankful that he eats everything I made in the kitchen, even if it isn't the perfect dish, and then he cleans up after me. So thankful.