Today was a fun day full of activity!
1. I'm 35 weeks pregnant today. I have a pretty sizable bump now and my favorite warm jackets are getting tight. But overall, I am loving this pregnancy and I feel great!
2. At work we moved offices - from one trailer to a larger trailer. It's a trailer upgrade - so fancy. We got our internet hooked up and are all set up and ready for the next phase of the project.
3. It's been so sunny lately, and today I got to take two separate walks. One around lunch time and I circled the the track, and then another after work through the neighborhood. What a refreshing day! Refreshing means freezing temps, which we aren't used to in these mild parts.
4. We have electricity at our house and half of the lights are in and shining bright! It makes such a difference in the space, and now we can work on the house past 4:30pm.
5. We are house sitting this weekend, so tonight we get to spend the night in this beautiful place. We had the luxury of watching TV (two episodes of Fixer Upper!), taking a steam shower, and playing with the best yellow lab. It's like a vacation here!