1. The rough electrical is about done. We have the best electrician that came so highly recommended. I feel so fortunate to have booked him so promptly.
2. I had work meetings all day, and it was a sweet relief to the lonely work days that I've had recently.
3. Tim made up a workout for me at the gym and it was so good! Five 2:00 work with 1:00 rest. Work = 15 kettlebell swings at 35#, 15 pushups on knees, then max box step ups. I got 20, 23, 26, 27, 26. Great, sweaty workout!
4. For dinner I made the best beef stew. So easy to chop up onion, celery, carrot, and sweet potato, throw in the already cut stew meat, and there you have a delicious, healthy meal.
5. The foundation of our house isn't good, but I have come to terms that it will be just fine the way it is, and that leveling it out will actually cause more damage (and not be worth the cost!).